Saturday, January 11, 2014

Upcycled Christmas Card

Hope this week's series has inspired to reuse those lovely Christmas cards you've received over the years!   If you're just joining in, check out the 1st post here.  Today's project is one I've seen many times, but just haven't taken the time to do it myself until...
... I saw just the right embellishments on this card!  You know I love stickers, especially ones that pop, so these darling little ornaments were just what I needed to create a new card.


Here is my card with the cut-out ornaments attached to some thin, gold wired ribbon. I layered a couple of coordinating sheets of paper.


Added a little sentiment and I have my first card for 2014!

How early do you start on your cards?

Thanks for stopping by!

{{Hugs}}
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Loving this beautiful "re-do" the tattered edges are awesome!! I don't start on my cards early enough, for sure!! Thanks for a wonderful week of inspiration and motivation my friend! Hope this year gives you plenty of creative time..xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!