Thursday, January 9, 2014

Upcycled Christmas Card Ornament


We're on Day 4 of the Upcycled Christmas Card Series and today, I have another photo ornament for you!  Instead of a frame, this adorable ornament has a cardstock base.

I cut the incredibly sweet picture of a friend's daughter from an older photo card.


Next, I cut a base from an old macaroni noodle box.  After layereing the photo on top of coordinating layers of scrapbook paper and an embossed layer of Kraft-colored cardstock, I adhered them to the base.  A little hot glue adhered to attach the ribbon hanger and another personalized accessory for next year's tree!

Hope you are enjoying my ideas!

Warm Regards,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious my friend. I saved all my photo cards again this year in hopes that I will get on track and create some of the darling projects you've shared!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!