Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Upcycled Christmas Card Layout

If you've been visitng this week, you know I'm posting some ideas on how to reuse those sweet Christmas cards you received.  It seems like everyone is sending photo cards these days and they are just right for scrappin'!  When I looked through my growing pile of holiday cards for a great picture to scrap, this cutie pie and his infectious grin jumped right out!

 I cropped the picture and "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the Christmas card, added some bling, twine and layered it on top of a chevron gift sack and some coordinating holiday papers.

The Merry and Bright sticker is from "Soft Spoken" and the journal card is from Heidi Swapp's "Believe" collection.  Super easy, 15-minute 8 1/2 x 11 layout that I can't wait to send to this little cutie pie's mama!  This would be a great idea for your own cards as well :)

Have you ever scrapped any old cards?

Thanks for stopping by!

{{Hugs}}
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. FUN idea…this is a darling layout my sweet friend. What a precious little one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!