Saturday, February 16, 2013

Luck of the Irish Mini Paper Bag Album

I have a long-time customer that I love designing for...she usually orders albums as gifts for her kids...she loves them nice and shabby, and with glitter, oh my!  Truly, a girl after my own heart.  She is of Irish ancestry and recently took her daughter to explore their roots their.  I was so flattered, she asked me to create a special "heritage" album for her to add photos to, so here it is! 

I found the digital stamp of the cutest little lass on Etsy and knew she would be perfect!  She the right touch of modern to this vintage-inspired cover.   Layers of My Mind's Eye "Breeze" paper, the doily and envelope give this cover crazy texture.

The paper line, Lost and Found 2 "Breeze", is from one of my all-time fave designers, My Minds Eye.  They always seem to have just the right mix of chic and shabby in their designs.

This 22-page mini has plenty of room for photos and journaling.  I didn't want to over-embellish but there are fun details like the paper doilies, lots of dimensional stickers, turquoise twine, and kraft envelopes, just right for stashing ticket stubs or other mementos.

Been awhile since I've done an album this size and I really had fun with it!  It's amazing what you can do with a paperbag :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!