Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Sweetest Day!

Happy Valentine's Day my sweet friends!
I am so blessed to have found some pretty awesome scrappy friends over the past couple of years and they always seem to have the best ideas!  I saw the idea for altering a mini mailbox over on my girl DonnaK's blog here.  It is amazing what she can do with paper and a little adhesive LOL!  When I saw these little darlings at Target, I just knew I had to give it a whirl...
We made them for the grandparents, the kids' teachers and the school crossing guard (he is just the sweetest).  Hope they all love their sweet treats...I filled them with Hershey's kisses...it's dangerous having so much chocolate in my house at one time.  Lucky I had enough to fill them up with!
We also had the kooky idea to make by hand all 60-something cards...I just might go back to the printables next year :).  Hope your day is nice & sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!