Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Spaces - Wall Storage Ideas

 Today on Saturday Spaces I'm continuing the peek into my paper studio.  I still have a ways to go, but it's coming together and I'm excited about the end result.  I wanted to share with you how I'm using the wall space to display my materials, embellishments and even finished projects.
 Something you see here just might inspire you in your space :)

I love this little unit, I think I bought it from A.C. Moore years ago, but most of the scrapbook storage manufacturers still make similar wall units.  Love that I can have my favorite embellies, my paper flowers and buttons, always on display in clear glass jars.  The unit came with rods for ribbon but I took them out and use that space for my Cricut Cartridges.  I keep my punches here too for now, it might be different a couple of months from now...I like to switch things up.



Ahh, one of my recent and favorite additions.  I found this little vintage-inspired number at Ross for $15, if you can believe it!  It is absolutely perfect for storing my altered journals, finished and work-in-progress ones too.  I especially love the shelf at the top where I can show off some of my mini albums.  Now, what to hang from those hooks?  Hmmm....


My darling hubby hung these shelves for me, they are great for displaying my mixed media wall art, mini albums and any other projects I want to photograph there.


Last, I want to share you my peg board.  This is an ever-changing space...I've hung my scrapping tools, like decorative-edged scissors, little pails of paint brushes and other supplies.  Right now, I've got all my stickers here but I'm already thinking of how I will change it :)   I think a little trip to the hardware store is in order to find some mini shelves to install so I can store things like my paint and Mod Podge here.  What would you use this peg board for? 
 

Hope you're enjoying this little preview of my craft space makeover...I'm thinking a video of the finished room might be kinda neat, don't you?  In TWO weeks, I'll be featuring the wonderful craft space of a guest blogger!
 
Thanks for dropping in!
 
{{Hugs}}
 
Kimberly



4 comments:

  1. Some fab ideas for storage there, i love something 'different' but purposeful. Tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following me Kerridwen! Hope you'll visit often.

      Delete
  2. Your space is lovely to look at and useful as well! Thanks for sharing with us, Kimberly! I would use that pegboard for my packaged embellishments and stickers. Thanks for sharing your space... now I need to go clean up mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Donna, the pleasure is truly mine, somehow I have become slightly obsessed with craft room make-overs and I am determined to get mine organized, it doesn't have to be picture-perfect but I need to find everything! It's been fun and I enjoy sharing :)

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!