Friday, October 18, 2013

Woot Woot ~ Look Who's Coming to my Party!!

I am so tickled pink about the line up for next week's Birthday Bash that I just had to share who's helping me celebrate.  You've probably seen most of them featured on my blog or FB page, these are some of the most talented paper artists I know!  They inspire me to be better at my craft and in life and next week you will see why!  Here's the line up:



Be sure to come back starting Sunday, October 20th and see what they created for the Polka Dotted Bliss One-year Birthday.  Want to join in the pre-party fun?  Join the Facebook event here.

Thanks for stopping by!


{{Hugs}}
Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait!! So honored that you asked me!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I could I not Ms, Paula, you have been such an inspiration and wonderful friend to me ♥

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to share! Thanks for having me Kimberly :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!