Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Polka Dotted Bliss is Turning One!



Hey Polka Dotted Bliss Fans!  Hard to believe that I launched the new shop name a year ago already.  As a thank you for all your support through Etsy, my blog, Facebook and Pinterest, I'm having a week-long birthday bash to celebrate.  AND, I invited some of my best scrappy friends along to share some Halloween inspiration with you.  AND, let's not forget the prizes...a giveaway a day...all next week.  So get yourself over here starting Sunday, October 20th to join in the fun!  If you want to join the pre-party fun on Facebook and see sneak peeks of the prizes, come on to the event here.  Be sure to tell your scrappy friends too!

Thanks for stopping by!

{{Hugs}}
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!