Thursday, April 25, 2013

EtsyMom Spring Color Palette Challenge

One of the things I appreciate most about being an Etsy shop owner is the chance to be on a team with other moms doing what they are passionate about!  I  joined the EtsyMom team soon after I opened my 1st shop and have been joining in it's fun events ever since!  This time around I'm playing along with the Spring Color Palette Challenge.  We got to choose the palette of colors to work from and the Berry Bright colors below won the vote.  Beginning April 29th, you can join in the fun and vote on your favorite item.  Here is a little sneak peek at one of the two items I came up with. 

Can you guess what it is?  More details to come soon!
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
{{Hugs}}
 
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!