Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hawaii '03 - Layout a Week

Whew...just finished my layout before the end of the week.  Another beach-theme...can you tell I am constantly thinking about some place warm?  This is one of my all-time favorite pics of my now tween daughter.  I didn't scrap much when she was younger, so I am going back now and pulling out the most scrap-worthy photos and documenting those memories.

My sweet girl at the beach in Hawaii...definitely one of the most beautiful, memorable places I've been in my life.  The Pink Paislee "Hey Kid" papers and Thickers for the title worked really well.

This week I am playing along with Sketches in Thyme; here is our pretty inspiration sketch.  



The sketch had 2 photos but I decided to add some journaling, something else I'm working on this year.  I don't know about you, but I am not crazy about my handwriting, so I printed the journaling onto a  card...so easy!

What a fun sketch to work with!
Did you get your layout done this week?
Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!