Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bee-cause You are So Sweet ~ Mother's Day Card Series


I hope you are enjoying my "You Can Call Me Queen Bee" Card Series this week!  For today's honeycomb-inspired card, I kept it clean and simple, not a lot of layers and just a few accents.  


I tried out the Fiskar's hexagon punch.  I love the way the hexagons turned out against the embossed background.  The sentiment is my own design...have you ever played around with making your own printable stamps?  When I don't see the rubber or acrylic stamps I need to finish a project, I just create my own on the computer and print them out.  PicMonkey has lots of fun fonts to choose from, so go experiment!

Paper Flower: Recollections
Paper: My Mind's Eye: The Sweetest Thing ~ Honey
Twine: Michaels

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely the QUEEN BEE this week! Love this happy design, Kimberly! Wowsers!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!