Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Creative Team Member!

I got the best news the other day; I was selected to be a part of the Scraps of Color Blog Creative Team!  I am humbled and excited to be joining this group of talented scrappers!




Please join me in congratulating the following ladies who are also joining me as new members of the team. 

Emonieiesha Varnado
Deirdre Smith
Shalana Glass
Kelli Fortier


And for the first time we have 2 Guest Designers, who will share with us for a couple of months, as well.  

Szetorri Porter
Kerry McKenzie

Congrats, ladies and WELCOME!!

They will add awesome creativity, variety and inspiration to the Scraps of Color e Blog!!! Stay tuned as we share our first creative posts with you in March!

post signature

1 comment:

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!