Monday, June 10, 2013

Make it Monday - Personalize it with Vinyl!

Hey, happy Monday!  Today, I wanted to share a few altered items I added to this quick gift basket pulled together for my daughter's friend.  When you are short on time, the next best thing to handmade is hand-embellished :)
 
Again, the Cricut vinyl came to the rescue.  I used it to add the letters "BFF" to a cute little journal, and her friend's name to the front of the bucket filled with other goodies like markers, sketch pad, flip flops, temporary tattoos and nail art.  For instant cuteness, I added a couple of Prima flowers and a cute owl sticker to a jumbo clothespin.
 
 
 
Here it is all packaged up and ready to go! 
What's your go to quick and easy gift?
 
{{Hugs}}
Kimbery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!