Thursday, February 19, 2015

Inspired!

Last year I posted on FB about filling my Smash Book with magazine clippings of inspirational photos; color combos I like and home decor projects.  But the old saying "out of sight, out of mind" is so true!  I hadn't pulled the book out in so long, I forgot about these two pages.


I recently started scrapping in the Smash Book and found them in a pocket.  The bright Caribbean colors of this backyard oasis
 really spoke to me.  I can't be at the beach, but I can bring it to my space.


Do you see where I got the inspiration for my wall color?



All the colors together are so bright, happy and cheerful.

Do you have a place that inspires you and your work?

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. I love being in my tiny space and i have a magnet board filled with pics and things that touch me. I don't have my space decorated as I'd like it but one day...I love your color scheme and how you share your heart with us. I live an hour from the beach and miss it every day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!