Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bloom Where You are Planted!

Alright stampin' friends, I have to say I am hooked on coloring with Copics...I am thrilled with how easily you can customize your colors and it is downright relaxing!  Sooo, I stocked up on some of the Angie Girls stamps when Unity Stamp Co had it's recent 50% off sale and this is one of the beauties I got, Blooming Rebecca:

Something about the boots and the sunflower that give me a warm fuzzy♥  Maybe it was all that time spent in Kansas during college.


I was digging in my stash for some printed paper to match and came across this paper ribbon I bought from the craft store eons ago.  The colors were a perfect match!

I added a couple of cardstock layers and purple ribbon to finish off the card.  Isn't  she pretty?
I am thinking she would make a pretty bookmark too.
Copics used: 
Dress: R20, V06, V17
Hair: E13, E15, E37, E79
Skin: E21 and E15
Boots: E13, E79, E15
Sunflower: Y32, Y38, Y19
Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, pretty colors, like that paper ribbon, great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!