Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sweet Rhapsody

Hello loves!  The change in seasons seemed like the perfect time to move to my new craft room...and I need to be out of the old one this week...so hubby and I have been very busy! 
This is the new space before any changes.  Once dear hubby and I cleared it out, I chose the paint color.


I mentioned the beach theme to a friend with a flair for design and she dropped these paint swatches off for me to browse.  Yeah, I have pretty thoughtful friends.  So many yo choose from, how will I decide?


I settled on Sweet Rhapsody by Behr in an eggshell finish.  It's vibrant but relaxing and looks good under any lighting.  This will be my retreat after all ;)


A little peek at the painting in progress...can't wait to show you more!
Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am redoing my craft room and sewing space!!
    Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!