Monday, August 25, 2014

Going to the Chapel

Happy Monday loves!  Hubby and I enjoyed a wonderful date night last Saturday at a gorgeous wedding.  The couple had one of the more creative registries I have seen.  We were able to purchase a romantic dinner for them on their honeymoon.  So you know I couldn't wait to make a fabulous wedding card/money holder.  
Pretty pleased with this bride stamp I found at Michaels.  Once I saw the trim and embellies, I knew they'd coordinate well.  The pink pops against the layers of traditional wedding black & white.  These papers are mostly scraps from old projects.
 Can you believe that is a strip of page border along the hem of the dress? It just screamed wedding to me...don't embellishments talk to you?   The border and the Just Married heart are by Jolee's.  
Inside of the card with the $$$.
I hope the bride enjoys her card I made as much did making it!  Nothing says love like handmade.
Supplies not mentioned above:
Cardstock:  (White) Recollections Pink (Close to My Heart)
Thanks for taking a peek.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. The coloring is really pretty and I love all the details you've added.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!