Friday, November 22, 2013

Count Your Blessings Upcycled Shadow Box

Do you see potential in other people's junk?  I sure do.  
A friend asked me to link up a project for a Thanksgiving linky party and I thought of this 50 cent yard sale find to alter. 
 A little gold paint sponged on, just the right sentiment, coodinating embellies and bam!  Sweet little wall hanging to go above the kids' coat rack, reminding them they are blessed.
Do you make re purposed or upcycled crafts?

Materials used:
White shadow box frame
Antique gold paint
Sponge brush 
Dimensional Stickers ~ Recollections
Felt flowers ~ Recollection 
Buttons ~ Hobby Lobby

This project is linked up to Craftin Desert Desert Divas here. 

Thanks for stopping by!
{{Hugs}}
Kimberly


Posted via Blogaway

4 comments:

  1. Aren't we all so very blessed? I'm so fortunate and thankful for the gift of your friendship, Kimberly!So happy you linked up this lovely treasure at Craftin Desert Diva's…I've been keeping my eye on your blog! :-) Happy Friday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shadow box love the flowers Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this project, the colors are beautiful and your flowers are gorgeous!!
    Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi This is Sanju Baba i'm suggesting you this is app Deezer Music Player Mod Apk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!