Thursday, February 26, 2015

You've Got Heart

I love a good snow but we are on our 7th snow day this winter and I am ready for Spring!  So, I created this little Easter project.



Can you tell I am hooked on these mini coffee cups?  Oh, the endless possibilities!   They can hold gift cards for baby showers, birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's or serve as treat containers for special occasions.




Unity Stamp Co is quickly becoming one of my favorites...you can find sentiments for just about any occasion.



This set is available right here in my Etsy shop!

Supplies used: Webstaurant Store
Mini Coffee Cups:
Paper Straws: local craft store
Gift Bag: Paper Mart
Doily: Dollar Store
Copic Markers: R11, R20, R43, G20, G24
Burlap ribbon: Michaels


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!