Monday, April 8, 2013

Make it Monday - 5 Minute Hybrid Birthday Card

Happy Monday Polka Dot fans!  My son had a birthday party to attend on Saturday and I had no card or gift bag...but I'm sure that's never happened to you *wink*.  Since I can not bring myself to buy a store bought *handmade* card, I rely on my 5-minute technique, a hybrid digital and paper card.  My craft consultant (my son) said he wanted a Lego card to match the gift and I found the perfect free printable on 74 Lime's blog here

Not only did Kellie have the cutest Lego images,
she had other images I could use for a matching gift bag.  I just printed the images onto white cardstock, cut them out and placed them on top of a solid colored mat and patterened paper.
 
So cute and QUICK! 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
{{Hugs}}
 
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!